I had a chance to sit down and chat with friend (and fellow self-experimenter) Boomer Anderson on his Decoding Superhuman podcast, where we cover a wide range of biohacking and QS topics, from tracking and optimizing our sleep and our indoor environments to heart rate variability and more. Give a listen and subscribe to his awesome podcast here or listen below:
Some of the biohacking and Quantified Self topics we cover in this episode of the Decoding Superhuman podcast:
- How did I initially get into Quantified Self?
- Where do I get inspiration for these experiments?
- How to begin performing self-experiments
- What data do I recommend gathering for someone performing their first self-experiments?
- The best apps and devices for tracking HRV, improving water quality, tracking sleep, and much more
- Top tips for optimizing your sleep environment
- How mouth taping may help you sleep better
- Why is it important to filter your shower water
- What is Deuterium? Why is this important in terms of water quality?
- Should you get a mold assessment for your home?
- Reading recommendations for peak performance and understanding how our bodies work
His show notes also mention Awesome, a new, super simple meal tracking app I have been working on!