I had a blast appearing on the Life Stylist Podcast with Luke Storey, where in this podcast episode we covered a ton of biohacking and Quantified Self-related topics!
Life Stylist Podcast With Luke Storey
Give a listen and subscribe to his awesome podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube, or listen below.
Biohacking Topics Discussed on this Episode:
- My start with biohacking and dealing with overcoming exhaustion
- The Bulletproof diet and analyzing my results
- Labs and base-level testing
- Checking cortisol and adrenals for sleep and energy disorders
- Ketosis explained in simple terms
- Meters for testing ketones and glucose levels
- What are exogenous ketones?
- The truth about ketone supplements, and how to use them safely
- What are the best tracking devices for sleep
- Mastering deep ketosis, and the possible risks of doing it wrong
- Why is the Oura Ring, and other worn tracking devices so useful for biohackers
- The hottest current self-tracking devices
- Measuring indoor EMF levels, and testing the EMF levels on Luke’s podcast recording headphones
- Does grounding or ‘earthing’ technology work?
- The power of niacin sauna detoxes
- Testing your indoor air and water
- What’s best for sleep performance
- Self tracking and biohacking experiments gone wrong
- Finding balance between self-obsession and caring about your health
- Lifestyle recommendations