Sperry Instruments GFCI outlet tester is an inexpensive, easy-to-use tool that checks for home wiring misconfigurations (such as ungrounded outlets).
Sperry GFCI Outlet Tester (120V AC)EMF MetersEMF and Radiation
Sperry Instruments GFCI Outlet Tester
One of the Most Popular Testers by Electricians, Inspectors, Technicians and Homeowners
- When you need a GFCI Outlet tester that’s compact, provides comfort for repeated use and tests seven different wiring conditions with a press of a button reach for the Sperry GFI6302.
- Engineered to provide protection with reinforced insulation.
- With a CAT lll 300V rating, the GFI6302 is durable enough to handle any working environment.
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Frequency (Hertz) 60Hz (GFI6302)
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath)
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush
- WARRANTY: Sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty