Sperry Instruments GFCI outlet tester is an inexpensive, easy-to-use tool that checks for home wiring misconfigurations (such as ungrounded outlets).
Sperry Instruments GFCI Outlet Tester
One of the Most Popular Testers by Electricians, Inspectors, Technicians and Homeowners
- When you need a GFCI Outlet tester that’s compact, provides comfort for repeated use and tests seven different wiring conditions with a press of a button reach for the Sperry GFI6302.
- Engineered to provide protection with reinforced insulation.
- With a CAT lll 300V rating, the GFI6302 is durable enough to handle any working environment.
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Frequency (Hertz) 60Hz (GFI6302)
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath)
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush
- WARRANTY: Sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty