The Withings (formerly Nokia) Body Cardio smart scale tracks weight, weight trends, body fat and water %, muscle and bone mass, and standing heart rate. It used to report pulse wave velocity (PWV), a measure of arterial stiffness, but was required to disable the feature to to regulatory issues.
Body Cardio goes above and beyond to help anyone keep tabs on their health and be empowered to take the action needed to improve it. This scale features expanded full body composition and a seamless connection to the Nokia Health Mate app.
- Track progress – weight (kg, lb., st lb.), weight trends, body fat and water %, muscle and bone mass, and standing heart rate
- High accuracy measurements – via Position Control technology, a patented body position detector
- Easy to use – data automatically syncs to the Nokia Health Mate app over Wi-Fi to view trends and progress over time (iOS and Android). Now your voice can help you manage your weight with an Alexa Skill that works with Nokia Health Mate by just saying “Alexa, ask Nokia”
- Multi-user friendly – Recognizes and tracks up to 8 users independently. Compatible with WEP,WPA,WPA2 personal networks
- Nokia Health is now Withings.